Monday, August 11, 2008

Watercolour painted rose



I was looking through a cards magazine & saw this picture of a stamp & I really liked it, but I didn't have it, so I thought I would try & replicate it with my watercolour pencils & my water brush.

Here is the image that was in the mag





& this is my watercolour brush (if you haven't seen one before & didn't know what I was talking about)



I was very happy with how it turned out, so I made a card with it.



I don't have the corner punch either so I just used my circle template & took off the edges.

Hope you like it
x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rima!! This is absolutely stunning! I have the stamp set you pictured, Roses in Winter, and it is my all-time favorite. Your watercolor replication is phenomenal! Girl you rocked it! Absolutely!!!

Claireabelle said...

Wow Rima, I cant believe you have painted this freehand!! You talented woman you!
x