Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cards

My girlfriend & I had 2 days of scrapbooking & cardmaking this week & here are some of the cards I made. Over the time of being in card swaps & stamp swaps, I have picked up a few stamps so I scan & save them so I can resize them or just reuse them, a few of them feature in this set of cards.

Sending you a smile:



Happy Birthday:



Make a wish:




Party Time:




Congratulations:



Thinking of you:



Just wanna say hi:



Feel better soon:




And some Christmas cards:

Reindeer Merry Christmas:



Wonderful Time of the Year:



I ♥ Christmas:



Dove Christmas:



Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year:



Elegant Tree:



Thanks for stopping by
Rima

1 comment:

Jeannie Phillips said...

These arell great!!!... I love the Christmas tree on the bottom...


The videos are really really easy!!... if I can do them...I had people asking me to do them...and thought oh I can't do that...I use a digital camera...with a video sotrage chip thingy that stores lots..I just use the video feature on the camera....I was making two cards so I knew just what I wanted to say..now I am just making the one... I walk my way through it first a couple of times... then I turn on the camera... you should try and see what you think.
Hugs
Jeannie