Friday, July 25, 2008

a Happy birthday card & 5 large flower cards

Last night I was rumaging around in my scrap cupboard to find something & I came across these large flowers I had put there at some stage & had forgotten about, so I pulled them out to use once I had finished the card I was making.

Here is the card I was making to start with, just a basic birthday card, but kind of cute...


Then so I got to thinking what will I do with these flowers as they are really large & this is what I did... at Theme Thursday, the theme is flowers!!







got to go to work now, have a great weekend
x

2 comments:

Enfys said...

What a great way to use these huge flowers, I have some of those too, so thanks for the inspiration x

Sandy said...

Wow wonderful cards.
Gorgeous design with the big flowers.