Saturday, August 23, 2008

4 cards for challenges


I made this birthday card with the sketch from Sketches! {by tamara}









At 2 Sketches 4 You, they had a bonus sketch by Ingrid & this is the idea I used for this baby girl card. The image is inside on the insert, with the window cut out of the front of the card







At MTTC they gave us a recipe of '1 ribbbon, 1 flower, 2 buttons and some glitter', this is what I came up with. I stamped the flowers to make the bg paper, put kindy glitz on the flowers, some butterfly buttons & a bit of ribbon. I finished it off with this cute brass butterfly.






& finally I made this card with the sketch at Mojo Monday I'm affraid my Mojo was spent by this card... but oh well my girls love it & are fighting over who is getting it to give to their friend.. might have to make a second one to stop the arguing haha





Best get back to making some more card & helping my daughter with her Olympics project.
x

6 comments:

Jo said...

4 beautiful cards. Thanks for taking the time to join in with the MTTC challenge this week :o) Jo x

Kathryn said...

WOW -- all four cards are so very beautiful! I love the soft colors you used for all of them! They are so pretty! :)

Unknown said...

All your cards are lovely however the one using Ingrid's Sketch is so stinking cute - I love it :)

Lesley said...

Great cards, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xxx

Kate T said...

Thanks for entering this week.it's so pretty what you've made, the paper is so nice :-) Love the butterfly.
Kate xxx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Cute cards. Thanks for playing my challenge.