Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Five cards last night

I was on a mission last night to finish the cards for this months card swap that I am in, I got them finished plus I made an extra one.

At SU Ink the challenge was to make a card with the picture provided as inspiration & this is what I made.
I used the cute stamp from PB- Puppy Kiss, black CS (unusual for christmas, but love the outcome), christmas tree PP, black frilled ribbon & stamped Happy Holidays onto an oval cut from my cricut & stuck it onto a black mat, finished it off with black rhinestones.


At funky Fairys I used her sketch for this card, & the receipe is: a christmas tree stamp I received in our swap, 25th december stamped onto a circle cut from George, attached some ribbon & a green rhinestone, red CS, christmas tree PP & green gingham PP, finished it off with a ribbon tied around the card & cut a star from george, put some Kindy Glitz on it & stuck it ontop of the tree.



This next card I used the cute stamp from PB - Neighbours, green CS, stamped gifts on the right side panel & stuck Christmas Words PP on the left side, placed ribbon down the join, cut out a scallop circle & stamped "no peeking! that means you!" & used red & green gel pens to decorate.



& the last one for the swap cards...

Santas little helper from Stampabilities, I used a tan CS, a fawn mulberry paper mat, stamped christmas wreaths over it, cut out a scallop edged mat, stuck some christmas ribbon & holly to decorate. Oh & faux stitching around the image with white gel pen.



Then to finish off the night I made this little cutie...




It is basic but verrrry cute :) I used light purple CS, purple spots PP, lace mats, a cardboard rectangle, attaced some light purple paper, then some more of the purple spots PP & Rudolph with a red rhinestone nose & finished it off with some purple ribbon & white ricrac ribbon the the edge of the image.

Thanks for looking at all of these.
x

3 comments:

MJ said...

Wow look at you with all these cards in one post. Great job on the inspiration challenge on SUInk. Thanks so much for playing along. You're other cards are great too. All of the images are adorable and the cards are fabulous.

Fi said...

Very cute cards Rima - I can not wait to receive one.
You are a legend for doing all those cards in one night.
I am running behind in my cards this month - I will have to get stuck into them - I keep changing my mind.
Fi

Erika said...

Totally cute! I love your new cards!!