Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm a Verve Challenge Champion!

The challenge at SCS was a lot of fun, there were 4 daily challenges & these are mine.


VSLFL1 - Birthday Wishes


This cute little WOJ stamp was too big for the scallop punch I wanted to use, so after tamping the image, I scanned it & resized it, coloured it in with watercolour pencils & added some KindyGlitz to the cake topping. Used Bazzill Basics, flowers, buttons & a rhinestone to finish off. Oh the Birthday Wishes is a See-D's stamp

VSLFL2 - Lizzie



I received this WOJ stamped image from a friend & she is so cute, I just had to use her. I coloured her in with watercolour pencils, cut the scallop edging with my cricut, used Bazzill Basics, some KindyGlitz, a flower, button & rhinestones

VSLFL3 - Happy Birthday


SU! Fishy Friends stamps are sooo cute, I only received these at Christmas (pressie to self haha) so I had to play with them, did the scalloping with my cricut, added ribbon, a flower & rhinestone.

VSLFL4 - Summer by the sea


Ok... another pressie to self... the SU! Summer by the Sea set, these are gorgeous!! I wanted to use this image for the card, but it was way too big , so I stamped it, scanned it & resized it. I love it against the mulberry paper & floral PP.



TFL
x

No comments: