Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Carol has us all doing crazy things like taking photos of 
ourselves "today" for a blog candy challenge!! 

Well our girls had just woken up & we were taking photos of
all the Easter Eggs the Eater Bunny had left,
so I figured I join the challenge!!
Now remembering its early morning,
kids are screaming with delight
& I'm taking photo's haha

So here I am:

    


Wow OK that looked way better on the camera haha

& here are our girls after collecting all the little eggs scattered through the loungeroom & outside



Riana (10) & Tyanne (5)

Well thats enough of the wonderful photo's of me :)
as I love taking photos but not having my photo taken

Have a great Easter Everyone
x Rima

1 comment:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Yeah! You posted a photo! Good for you, and you look great! Most people are afraid to post photos! I'm proud of you! Your girls are SO CUTE! Enjoy the rest of your Easter!!