Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wow I'm lucky... I was given this beautiful award from Tonya, Bee & Lynn

Like them both, I'm very
greatful that people are visiting my blog.
I appreciate all the lovely comments I get
and I love visiting the people who visit me!


Here's my award; isn't it pretty? ¡Que bonita!  


This award originates from the Spanish blog Arte y Pico (which really helps me practice my español). Before we go on to the rules and my passing the award forward...I wanted to share a couple of things from Arte y Pico.

Check out this cake! I thought it was so cute!! Yes, it really is a cake. It is made using fondant. There's a claim that it is easy to make...ummm....hmmm...I made it through Wilton I & II but I don't know about that...

And remember when these Capri Sun purses were all the rage several years ago??

There's some cool stuff on this blog. Very creative stuff!

The rules!

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5) To show these rules.


Ok so my choices are (man this difficult... only 5 huh??)

1. Becky
2. Tracey
3. Gayle
4. Nicola
5. Kim

Wow... OK you deserving gals, pass that on to all those other great blogs out there!!

Have a great day
x
Rima

1 comment:

Tracey said...

OOOOO, thank you soooo much Rima for the award. Have neglected my blog for the last couple of weeks, what a good excuse to do a bit of blog hopping to pick my 5, will be difficult.
You have a fab blog too.

Hugs xx