Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm back!!!

Hi Everyone... I'm back!!! Thaks for all the emails I received while we were moving, it's great to be back, I missed checking out all your blogs & all the challenges, so needless to say as soon as we got the internet back, I jumped on here straight away.

So here are a few cards I made over the last 2 nights in my new scraproom, which is actually a bungalow out the back, it is great & big too :)

The next 4 cards are for our Aussie card swap - Male Birthday Cards




I used the sketch from Christmas & Birthday Cards and the challenge from Saturday Challenge - Transport

I used a stamped image received in our swap, so I don't know the details sorry, a scalloped edged cirle punch, a circle with a silhouette circle from George cricut cartridge & 2 hearts also from George, ribbon from my stash & See D's birthday wishes stamp. I rubbed bronze ink over the image to give it the vintage look.



I really love this one, I used the sketch from CPS #105. PP is KaiserKraft teenage grunge, silver textured paper Stampin' Up image coloured with watercoloured pencils on blue woven PP & a See D's Happy Birthday stamp.



Just kind of made this up as I went along, had no real idea on how I wanted to do it but ended up using a Stampin' Up stamp, circled PP for the challenge at DCM & It's your day is cut from George cricut cart.



I used the Kazan's sketch for this one, but varied it slightly using a tag instead of a circle, also using the yellow & blue colour challenge from Arty Girlz. The image is another one from our swap, so have no info on it. The tag is cut from George cart.

These ones were just to add to my stash



This is a little card made with the sketch from Sketch this & the challenge from MTTC - Hats. Finished it off with some rhinestones & KindyGlitz.



This is a rather large card, made with the sketch from Mojo Monday #76 & the Hot Chocolate colour combo challenge from PWC - pink, orange & brown. Finished it off with some rhinestones & KindyGlitz.



A friend in England sent this WOJ stamped image to me, it is soooo cute, so I used it for the WOJ Lavendar & Lace challenge. I coloured it in the purples to cover the lavendar part & used lace down the side. The frame is cut from George cart, a coiled embellie & a coloured safety pin to hold on the sentiment stamp, finished it off with some KindyGlitz on the flowers.

Thanks for looking at my cards, well back to my scraproom to make some more, its amazing the withdrawals I had not making any cards haha

x

15 comments:

Frau Ninchen said...

great cards!

thanks for joining us this week!

xoxo janina

Mrs Mac said...

GORGEOUS cards!

Fi said...

Great cards Rima, the car and the golfer are my stamps from the swap = thanks for using them and giving me ideas.
You got back into the swing of things very quickly - how many cards did you make in 2 nights?
Welcome back again.
Hugs
Fi

Unknown said...

om-gosh Rima it seems like a lifetime since you last posted but we are so glad you are back! Welcome back and thanks for posting so many projects for us to see.
Hugs
Kazan

Stampin'Piper said...

WOW Rima, you've been very busy! Great Cards!

Thanks for joining us this week!

Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)

Beth aka BR-T said...

These are all fabulous cards love the pink, orange, chocolate combo! BR-T

Christy said...

Gorgeous work :)

Jo said...

Some beautiful creations. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

Lesley said...

Great cards, thank you for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Rima, you have been so busy hun and so many different gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in our challenge this week. Linda x

Anonymous said...

You'd made a fab selection of cards! :) Thanks for joining in with the DCM challenge.

Vanessa :)

Mrs Mayne said...

These are lovely cards! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

cnelson said...

what fabulous cards!

Crissi Harvey said...

Beautiful collection of cards

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Julie Allain said...

All of your cards are beautiful Rima xx