Monday, June 2, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS.....

WOW you guys are awesome, I love all the cards entered, but firstly I would like to thanks, Tracey, Kim, Sharon Caudle, Michelle, Gayle, Nikki, Bee & Ann for joining in & having some fun with me :)

So I figured I will leave it for an extra day due to the whole time difference thing, just when I think I have my head around it, daylight savings starts or ends somewhere in the world changing it all again haha but anyway with much deliberation my husband & I had finally came out with a winner.... well 3 actually haha... ok ok I know I am hopeless... my hubby chose the winner (which I 100% agree with) but then I looooooved 2 others as well, so he suggested to have 1st, 2nd & 3rd... so of course I was happy for that, it means more prezzies & more fun ;)

So anyway so you guys are probably thinking; just get to it... haha
1st: Kim
2nd: Sharon Caudle
3rd: Michelle

Drop me an email with your addresses & I will get your goodies in the mail.

Thanks again everyone for having fun & joining in my blog candy challenge
x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

These cards are all gorgeous - I can see why you picked them Rima. Thanks for popping into 2 Sketches 4 you - Hope to see some of your work on there too
:)
Kazan

michelle said...

Oh wow Thankyou so much for choosing me as one of the winners ! I am so excited !! when you get a moment could you pm me on the cricut site with where to send my address or i could pm you on there with it as i don't see an e mail address on here !! Thanks again Rima i had fun playing along ! you should come play along on the hallmark scrapbook site !!

Sharon Caudle said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Thanks sooooo much Rima!!! I'm sooo excited!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I'll send my address to you via the Cricut MB! Oh what a fun ending to the day! BIG HUGS!!

Tracey said...

Well done ladies all fantastic cards, enjoy your candy.

Kim Costello said...

OH My! WOW Thank you so much Rima & Hubby for picking me!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, you really surprised me with the comment on my blog!Tee Hee I can't wait I'm jumping around grinning to myself!
BiG HuGs Kim x