Monday, June 23, 2008

I've been tagged!!

I've been tagged by Sharon and here's what I'm supposed to do:
The rules of the game: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

Ten years ago....
Was the birth of our gorgeous daughter, 7 weeks early mind you so it was a little scary!! She was only very tiny but still very cute!! We had a long stint in hospital while she 'fattened up". My husband & I had a beautiful wedding & had our daughters Name Giving during our ceremony. It was a gorgeous day that we were able to share with our family & friends.

Five things on today's "to do list"
1. Get all the bookkeeping done so I have time to make some cards...
2. Check out all the challenges for the week & start on them...
3. Finish our Card Swap cards & get them in the mail...
4. Fold all the washing...
5. & clean the house... yuck the last two sound boring :)

Snacks I enjoy
Chocolate, chocolate & more chocolate :)

Things I would do if I was a millionaire
Naturally pay off all our debts, set up fund for our children for when they are older & then TRAVEL!!!

Places I have lived
(All of these places are in Australia):Bayswater, Yarrawonga, Cobram, Finley & Melbourne

Okay, now I've got to tag 5 people, so here's my 5....Ladies, if you don't have time to play or you've already been tagged for this game.....no problem.....just havin' some FUN!!!! Bev, Karen, Kim, Shaz, Nicola.

Thanks for playing :)
x

No comments: