Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mini Photo Book

At Splitcoast Stampers I saw this cute Mini Photo Book & I thought it would be perfect for my Dad as he carries photos & his pen in his shirt pocket. Our girls had their school photos the other month, so I thought it would be pretty cute for him.







I used:
a sturdy white CS for the album,
Paisley double sided PP,
heart ribbon with rhinestones,
a hibiscus flower,attached with a white brad
& a Papercraft Expressions clear stamp.
And to finish it off I attached skinny white ribbon to the spine & tied a gold craft key & lock to it.

Thanks for looking, I will update it with the photos once they arrive.
x

2 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what a cute idea ,i bet he was thrilled with it its so gorgeous,Dawnx

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is way too cute Rima! I love it! And that paisley paper is awesome too. I bet your dad is going to go bonkers over this! I got my blog candy yesterday! Oh my goodness girl! What an amazing package! You're way too generous! I love the bag and those black pearls are awesome! Can't wait to use them! And the ribbon is so cool!!! Thank you so much! AND....LOL....you've been tagged! If you feel like playing, you can find the details on my blog. Hope you're enjoying your weekend! hug!