Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Simply adorable - Kazan's Sketch 3

I made this card for Kazan's Sketch 3. I had previously made this Gift Card Holder & just had it sitting around until I wanted it. So seeing Kazan's sketch I thought I can finally use it... so I played around with it for awhile & this is what I came up with.





I used:
Bazzill Basics for the base,
TLC StackZ PP for the mat under the gift card holder,
Baby girl PP for the Gift Card Cover,
Clear Stamp "Simply adorable",
Heart & Flower buttons with Rhinestones,
Gerbra Flower,
Light pink sheer Ribbon,
& Lace along the spine of the Gift Card Holder.

On the inside I stamped Congratulations, attached pink satin heart ribbon & underneath where the card sits I attached pink spotted ribbon (not that you can see that)

Instructions for the Gift Card Holder are:
Take a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of CS, score 3" in from each end & also in the middle at 5 1/2". Fold into a "W", then stick the center part of the "W" together & cut out an opening for the gift card pocket.
I can't remember where I got these instrctions from, but this is what I have written down, so I obviously came across them somewhere but forgot to save it, so hope this helps anyway.

Thanks for looking
x

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow Rima - great job on the inside and outside of this one. Really a fabulous interpretation of the sketch this week.

kes said...

love the work that has gone into this. Kes
x

Krista B. said...

Beautiful card : )

Rach said...

brilliant card Rima, looks like a lot of time and effort went into this one.xx

michelle said...

how adorable !! love this card ! great job Rima !

Laura Davis said...

very pretty Rima!
Laura

Lea L. said...

Very pretty....love all the trim! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea