Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Congrats Flower decoupage



Kazan provided another great sketch over at 2S4Y, this is my take on her sketch


Recipe-
CS: Cardsotck Stack Brights
DP: Stampin' Up! Bella Rose (double sided)
Cricut Cart: Mini Monograms
Acc: MS Doily Border Punch & KaiserCraft Basic Pearls

I cut out 2 other roses from the DP to make it pop!!




& one of the sketches at Okies this week was a recipe to use 2xPP, 1/2 Cricut cuts, sentiment, 1 embellie & an optional stamped image. So I think this card covers that as it was designed around the recipe & Kazan's sketch.


I'm off to make another card with the bonus sketch provided by Angela. Back soon....
TFL
x

6 comments:

Unknown said...

om-goodness Rima you outdid yourself on this one. Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

claudia shadler said...

Very cute and girly cards! Love your take on the sketch! I like the floral feel to it!

Clouds:D

TesaB said...

Beautiful!!!

Kim Sonksen said...

Wow Rima, your card ROCKS!

papertrails leaver said...

such a beautiful card and love how you showed the decoupage/layering! Thanks!

~Lori Roop said...

That is some of my fave PP! Love the layered flower!