Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just for you







I saw this Out of the box Nestie Tutorial & thought how good it looked... I dont have Nesties so I thought I would try it out with my Cricut.
So I stamped the image onto the CS, then traced the circle with a template, cut it out as directed, then cut a 4 inch framed circle with Mini Monograms & it worked... it doesn't have the embossing the Nesties gives it but I loved how it looked. I didn't want to colour the image in as I thought it looked great without, so thought well I could make different coloured ones. So I matched the Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate & Wasabi inks with Bazill CS, punched out the borders & stuck it all together. Very quick & easy but appealing I think.

Recipe-
CS: Bazzil Basics
Stamps: Stampin' Up! Natural Beauty & Expressions Clear Stamps
Acc: MS Doily Border Punch & Rhinestones
Cricut Cart: Mini Monograms

TFL
x

1 comment:

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Your out of the box looks great! Thanks for the link.